GENERAL PHYSICS I (PHY 1030)
Prince George's Community College
- Homework #9 is due on Wednesday, December 5, at 6:00, in class.
- The final exam will be on Monday, December 10 at 6:00pm. The exam will be comprehensive, and will cover the entire course.
The formula pages for the exam may be found here. Don't forget to memorize
the Greek alphabet
and SI prefixes.
Calculators are permitted during the exam, but no cell phones.
- The 2018 Nobel prize for physics
has been awarded to physicists Arthur Ashkin, Gérard Mourou, and Donna Strickland
“for groundbreaking inventions in the field of laser physics.”
- The NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Pathways Internship Employment Program is currently accepting applicants. See the NASA Internship Flyer
- UMCP Engineering will be here on Wednesday, October 10th from 11am - 1pm for STEM Advising Week.
Dr. David G. Simpson:
Webmaster: Dr. David G. Simpson
Page last updated: November 28, 2018.